Saturday, 1 February 2014

Winter Essentials

Hello,

I know we are still technically in winter, but in my mind we are in spring because it’s pretty, colourful, and sunny and that is what we all need in our lives right now!

Winter is a very tough time for our delicate skin and these are the products that have kept me moisturised and soft.

Winter Skin Essentials


  1. Blistex: I could not survive winter without this. My lips become dry and chapped ever so easily so smothering on a load of this before I go to sleep means I wake up with beautiful, kissable lips!
  2. Eczema balm: My god, this has been my saviour this winter. I have been putting this on all areas of dry skin before I go to bed and it’s all sorted by morning. (Read my review here)
  3. Vaseline moisturiser: Quick absorbing, not greasy, superbly moisturising. Need I say more?
  4. The Body Shop Warming Mask: I plan on doing a full review of this shortly but basically, it leaves you feeling clean and moisturised, perfect!

These have been my saviours these last couple of months and I dread to think what condition my skin would be in without them!

What have been your beauty necessities in this cold weather?


See you soon x

Twitter: @sarahh497
Instagram: sarah497

No comments:

Post a Comment