Thursday, 23 January 2014

Seaweed Day Cream | The Body Shop

Hola,

Body Shop recently were advertising an offer of 50% if you spent £50+ and as I had some Christmas money I thought it would be rude not to. I bought myself a few different skin care treats but I'm only using them as I finish up my previous products.


The first thing I picked out was this Seaweed Day Cream. I was unsure about this as it is a mattifying product and I have areas of dry and oily skin but it is perfect! I use this in the morning before my makeup. It absorbs in about 30 seconds and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It makes applying my BB Cream so effortless!
I’ve found that it has reduced the oiliness on my T zone whilst still moisturising the dry areas. An added bonus that I was not expecting is that it helps my make up last longer on my face which is ideal for longer days at uni!


This pot is going to last me ages as you only need the smallest amount to cover your whole face. At full price this is £10 for 50ml from The Body Shop but there are often great deals online!

As I start using them I will be posting reviews of the other products I ordered.

What are your favourites from The Body Shop? I need to try more products!

See you soon!

x

Twitter: @sarahh497
Instagram: sarah497

No comments:

Post a Comment