Saturday, 25 January 2014

January wishlist

Hello,

This year I want to start blogging more fashion related things and as I am very short in money (hooray for student life) I want to do a wishlist at the end of every month featuring products/clothes/shoes that I have been lusting after.


January wishlist
1. Floral Skater Dress (Boohoo.com £15), 2. Orange Baseball Tee (ASOS.com £12), 3.  Red Zippered Jumper (romwe.com, SOLD OUT), 4. MARGATE Double Buckle Geek Shoes (Topshop £32), 5. Real Techniques Blush Brush (Superdrug £9.99), 6. Nannie Peter Pan Collar Blouse (fashionunion.com £18), 7. Daisy Street Fishermans Cardigan (asos.com £19.99)


My clothing resolutions this year are to include more colours and try and wear things other than skinnies, hoodies, and my beloved Converse and Nikes, so lets see how this goes.

1. This very much fits in with my clothing resolutions and is ideal for days that I want to make a bit more effort, but at the same time it is not to formal. It could be dressed up with a blazer or down with a denim jacket/cardi.

2. If you have not seen the ASOS basics range, where have you been?! I was so excited to see that there were so many Baseball Tees in this range and when I can justifying buying one I shall either be purchasing this orange one, or the bright green one. Gorgeous and affordable!

3. I think it is probably a good thing that this jumper sold out or I would not have been able to restrain myself much longer! It is very basic but the zips make it a bit more interesting and it looks so comfortable!

4. THESE SHOES. OH WOW. How perfectly would they go with the skater dress?! Want and need these. I think I have seen a more student budget friendly pair in the window of Primark so I may have to go and check those out.

5. I absolutely love this brush but mine went AWOL when I moved back to Uni in September and I had hoped it would reappear, but it hasn't unfortunately. :(

6. One of my current fashion loves is shirts because collars are totally adorable. The jumper/shirt combo is just my favourite thing and the moment and this shirt is lovely and the white collar would be great with some of my jumpers.

7. And finally this beautiful grey cardigan. I have been looking for a big chunky grey cardigan to chuck on to go to uni instead of a hoodie as it looks like I've made more effort than I have.

I think I'm going to have to hide my bank card or all my money is going to disappear. I don't need to eat, right?

What have you been lusting over this month?

See you soon x

Twitter: @sarahh497
Instagram: sarah497

No comments:

Post a Comment