Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Bloom Remedies

Hola, 

I stumbled upon this company whilst wondering around a farmers market in Truro in November with the beautiful Natalie. They are and all natural cruelty free brand located in Cornwall and what drew me in was the Eczema balm. I struggle with dry skin and eczema regularly and so many of the products I have tried don’t work or just don’t feel very nice on the skin.
Bloom Remedies Logo

After smelling all the products and trying some out to make sure I wasn’t allergic I came home and ordered two things. Firstly, the eczema balm. I know it says for babies but it is so lovely. It smells and feels wonderful on my skin and has really helped with healing my eczema. I have also been using it on my dry elbows and they are no longer dry!

I also bought the citrus lip balm which I use every morning and it leaves my lips feeling moisturised all day. It smells and tastes delicious and is currently one of my favourite lip products. I got flatmate the strawberry lip balm and it is absolutely delicious! I shall definitely be getting one with my next order.

My mum expressed an interest in the brand so for part of her Christmas present I got her the hand and foot mini set and she loved the products! I may have to treat her and myself to the full sized hand balm soon because it helped our dry hands so much and smells incredible! 

Also, the postage is super fast and it is packaged so beautifully. These are lovely products and are such good value for money. I can't wait to order some new products from them soon.

See you soon

Sarah x


Twitter: @sarahh497
Instagram: sarah497

No comments:

Post a Comment