As mentioned in my last post I have fashion resolutions this year and also beauty and blog ones that I want to share with you.
- Blog more. So far, I think I am succeeding. The last few weeks I have really got back into it with three posts already drafted and an endless list of post ides.
- Wear more colourful clothes and less black and navy. Meh, I am doing a bit better but blacks, greys and navys are so easy to wear.
- Less skinny jeans. I have been wearing my shorts and tights more, but am yet to venture into skirts and dresses.
- Less converse. Not successful. Ha, love my cons too much. I do occasionally mix it up with my nikes though!
- Wear more lipstick. I buy lipstick but hardly ever wear it as I don’t want to be over dressed. I have been wearing some neutral colours, but can’t wait to whack out my oranges in a couple of months!
- Use liquid eyeliner. I have a confession, I am scared of liquid eyeliner. I cannot do it. I may have only tried a handful of times but it always goes horribly wrong and I hate it. I will get better, I will.
- Learn how to contour. Another confession. I just don’t know how to do it and I’m scared of having brown patches on my face from doing it wrong.
- Wear/buy more jewellery. I wear no jewellery, apart from earrings, and this needs to change. I have my festival wristbands on permanently, but they don’t count. I want to wear more bracelets, rings, and necklaces.
- Say goodbye to face wipes. I can happily say that I have done this and my skin is thanking me. My face is so soft and it has really helped my dry skin.
The first of these I want to remedy is the jewellery issue. The beautiful Natalie is coming to stay with me soon and when she is here I think we are going to have to hit up Accessorize. And as she is the queen of makeup she can teach me how to contour.
I plan on posting a haul of my shopping trip with Natalie which should include some Primark, Accessorize and lots of Boots/Superdrug products. I have actually budgeted for this shopping trip so have no excuse to feel guilty.
Do you have any fashion or beauty resolutions this year?